What are the eligibility requirements for the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards?
The CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards competition is open to all individuals, companies, and organizations involved in producing information security products, solutions and services.
To be eligible, products or services submitted in an entry must have been produced after May 1, 2020 (2-year window).
At the time and date of submitting an entry online, entrants confirm that the information supplied is truthful and accurate. If information is subsequently found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the entry or entries will be disqualified.
The CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards program recognizes honorees in the following categories:
- Cloud Security
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Protection
- Behavior Analytics, Threat Detection
- Unified Threat Management
- Web Security
- Email Security
- Fraud Prevention
- Identity Management
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Security
- Mobile Security
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Policy Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Management
How do I submit my nomination?
The award submission process is simple. Simply visit the nominations page and fill out the required form prior to July 15, 2022.
The award submission process is intentionally streamlined, focused on the simple question of “How Does your Product, Service or Company Break Through the Crowded CyberSecurity market,” and we ask that nominations are kept to approximately 500 words or less.
Entries will be treated by CyberSecurity Breakthrough as confidential and the content of the nominations will not be publicly published without consent of the nominee.
Note that emailed or hard copy submission forms will not be accepted.
You may submit the same product, solution or company in multiple categories.
Deadline: July 15, 2022
How are the awards nominations judged?
CyberSecurity Breakthrough judges have earned a reputation for fairness and credibility, and are committed to determining the BREAK THROUGH nominations for each award category.
Judges are senior-level, experienced CyberSecurity professionals that have personally worked within the information security space, including journalists, analysts and technology executives with experience in a range of information security positions and perspectives. From successful technology startups to veteran industry leaders, the panel of judges bring a balanced perspective of evaluation for the award nominations.
The decision of the judges is final. Details of the judging panel deliberations will not be disclosed publicly.
Earning the coveted CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award provides compelling benefits, including, but not limited to:
- BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Participation in CyberSecurity Breakthrough marketing promotional activities, including media and analyst outreach, social media promotion, etc.
- CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award logo available to include on marketing materials (press release, social media, website, product packaging, tradeshow booth, advertising materials, etc.)
- CyberSecurity Breakthrough crystal award plaque to display at industry tradeshows and at corporate offices
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through a CyberSecurity Breakthrough press release announcing the honorees
Honorees Notified: August 2022
CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards recognizes that many of the entries are internal or proprietary in nature, or are done for the government or another company, so unless you grant permission for your entries to be displayed in our winner’s gallery, only the judges will see your work.
No entrant information is sold, traded, made available to a third party or used for any other purpose.